Online shopping obviously has a significant take on our lives. There is now way more options online than in stores. Which can be good and bad. I get so overwhelmed by how many stores there are and all the options that we are given. So I tend to just stick to the same few stores I know works best for me.
Most the stores I will be listing are pretty reasonable and are great/decent quality.
- My absolute favorite online store: Revolve, It has a wide range of options, sizes, and styles for any occasion. Returning is super easy also.
- Missguided: I’ve ordered a few things here and been happy with a vast amount of it. Their quality is pretty solid, and if you’re on a budget, it’s even better. I specifically buy their blouses that are trending.
- BNKR: This is an LA-based store. They carry different labels, which I love because it gives you the option to select the vibe you’re looking for. Although my favorite line is Finders Keepers and C/MEO Collective. Just because Finder Keepers is a bit more girli and C/MEO is more edgy.
- Princess Polly: So many cute options and great quality, especially for their prices. I typically purchase items here for my casual day wear. This brand also carries many other popular labels and have a video clip of the model wearing the item. (which I love the most)
- Boohoo: Another store for those that are on a budget. I wouldn’t recommend purchasing any dresses from them. But for their blouses and jackets, I recommend. I have a few of their coats and love them all!
- NastyGal: Another famous online brand, again for an on-budget and trending pieces! Takes a bit of time for them to deliever. So if you’re looking for something last minute I reccomend another site.
- Alice and Oliva: One of my favorite stores. Everything I purchase from them I get so many compliments! (Their bottoms are what I buy here the most. )
- For Loves and Lemons: This is also a line Revolve carries. All the items fit amazing, and I’m always receiving compliments on their pieces. I love the asthetic of their site and thier outfits. Hoping to one day work with them. ❤
- Rent The Runway: Ok, so I’ve never personally rented anything from here. But my girl friend is obsessed with it. She loves wearing a few of those trendy items that will go out of style fast. She wears the pieces to work/dinners/vacation etc. Then returns it and chooses another style. Its eco friendly and you’re able to rent 4 pieces at once. Something I will definitely be trying! 🙂
There will be other new brands I’ll be testing out, but if you have any reccomendations or brands you love lmk!